Monday, January 23, 2017

This side of you

 I love how you are when no one is around. I see a side of you that I know nobody else has ever seen. You’ve been mistreated and have learned how to hide your feelings in order to not get hurt. I love the fact that you know I care about you and I would never hurt you. So you let me see this side that is so beautiful and so frightened.
I love how you suddenly declare your love for me out of nowhere and resume to do whatever you were doing before it. I love how you tiptoe to give me a surprise hug while I am washing the dishes. I love the way you kiss just behind my ear and what it does to me. I love when you rest your hand on my knee when we are sitting next to each other. I love how you sometimes look at me and smile like you’ve seen the most gorgeous woman in the world. I love when you say mine is the best smell there is.

I love how you trusted me to see this side of you. Thank you. You are the only one that sees this side of me too. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment