Tuesday, April 04, 2017

How lucky am I?

                I found the boy I always wanted. He makes me laugh even when I am upset. He has this perfect smile that he throws my way randomly. He tells me silly jokes that he knows I like very much. He brings me chocolate once a month when he knows I most need it. He makes me feel this good feeling in my belly every single time that he compliments me.
                I found the man of my dreams. He makes me feel loved. He makes me feel like the most important thing in his life and, somewhere deep down, I actually know that I am. He is my best friend and I am his. He showed me his weaknesses and I showed him his strengths. He holds me like a porcelain doll that requires his most devoted care. He kisses my forehead everyday and it is like I am being wrapped in his love from head to toes. 
                I found my fairy tale. My Prince Charming. My knight in shining armor. My life lasting love. And all of them are my beloved husband. How lucky am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment